CB 100 is a water-based, low-foaming cleaner based on renewable raw materials. Its natural active ingredients dissolve contaminations powerfully without pitting the surfaces.
It has a pleasant odour, it is solvent- and VOC-free, and it does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation, which makes it an effective alternative to solvents or paraffin.
In addition, it is low-foaming and has a long service life, this guarantees effective use in closed-loop systems. The cleaner can be used for a long time, and less waste is produced.
Therefore, CB 100 not only protects the employees but also the environment.
Moreover, the cleaner can be rinsed off with water without leaving residues, which makes it suitable, in addition to maintenance, also for applications in some sectors of the foodstuffs industry.
- Nature Boost: based on renewable raw materials
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- Water-based, phosphate- and solvent-free cleaner
- Strong dissolving power with constantly good cleaning performance
- For the removal of strong contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber marks, bitumen- and wax residues, oils and pastesCB 100 cleans and degreases strongly contaminated components e.g. made of steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals. For the removal of strong contaminations, such as special greases that are difficult to remove, rubber marks, bitumen- and wax residues, oils and pastes. Due to its long service life, the cleaner is particularly suited for use in closed-loop systems, such as the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer or in the CLEAN BOX systems.
- For manual and mechanical use
- Long service life
- Especially suited for use in closed-loop systems
- Replacement of paraffin and solvents