ALUSTAR 300 is a highly alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser for extremely persistent contaminations. It is used in mechanical cleaning- and degreasing processes. It has a product description in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105, which means it is compatible with oil separators (registration number: ON-N 2011 138). The cleaner can be used for cleaning aluminium, steel/stainless steel, plastics, and other alkali-resistant surfaces.
As ALUSTAR 300 has been tested in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105, using an oil separator may extend the service life of the cleaning fluid remarkably.
Thanks to its effective formula, the cleaner can be diluted with water, depending on the field of application. When used on copper or brass, 1 – 2 %, when used on aluminium, steel/stainless steel, plastics or other alkali-resistant surfaces, 3 – 5 %.
We will be happy to send you titration instructions and –curves for determining the concentration.
ALUSTAR 300 has been designed as a low-temperature cleaner and can hence be applied effectively at ambient temperature. Its cleaning performance will increase as the temperature increases.
The product characteristics at a glance:
- Highly alkaline, water-based cleaner and degreaser
- Suitable for mechanical applications
- Removes extremely persistent contaminations
- Suitable for aluminium-, steel-/stainless steel- or plastic surfaces
- Can already be used at ambient temperature
- Long service life due to demulsifying properties
- Tested in accordance with ÖNORM B 5105